- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Featured Ethics Videos
Meet a direct seller who is learning to navigate the DSA’s Code of Ethics.
Learn about the buy-back policy that all DSA member companies adhere to.
Learn how the “cooling off period” protects consumers from buyer’s remorse.
When recruiting someone into a direct selling opportunity, be honest.
Any claims a direct seller makes about a product must be truthful.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- Six Telltale Signs You Found a LeaderSurrounding yourself with successful people plays a large role in your business […]
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 5)UPDATE: Big congratulations to our Friday winner: Jaime Tucker! In answer to ou […]
- Six Telltale Signs You Found a Leader
Add Widgets (Secondary Sidebar)
This is your Secondary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Secondary Sidebar area.