- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Featured Ethics Videos
Meet a direct seller who is learning to navigate the DSA’s Code of Ethics.
Learn about the buy-back policy that all DSA member companies adhere to.
Learn how the “cooling off period” protects consumers from buyer’s remorse.
When recruiting someone into a direct selling opportunity, be honest.
Any claims a direct seller makes about a product must be truthful.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- 5 Ways to Be More Successful in SalesHow do you achieve success in your business? Most likely, you strive to set goal […]
- Here’s What to Do if You Don’t Have a Business PlanWhether you are just starting a small business or you are looking to reinvent yo […]
- 5 Ways to Be More Successful in Sales