- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Featured Ethics Videos
Meet a direct seller who is learning to navigate the DSA’s Code of Ethics.
Learn about the buy-back policy that all DSA member companies adhere to.
Learn how the “cooling off period” protects consumers from buyer’s remorse.
When recruiting someone into a direct selling opportunity, be honest.
Any claims a direct seller makes about a product must be truthful.
From the Blog
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?by Dr. Brenda Cude, College of Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Georgia How much do you—and your children and […]
- The Responsibility of Acting ResponsiblyBy Dr. Lawrence Chonko, the Thomas McMahon Professor in Business Ethics at the University of Texas at Arlington Many […]
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a DifferenceEvery day, direct selling companies and the independent salespeople that represe […]
- DSEF Campus Programs Help Direct Selling Go MainstreamWhile leading academics, labor organizations and policymakers publicly discuss t […]
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a Difference