- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Featured Ethics Videos
Meet a direct seller who is learning to navigate the DSA’s Code of Ethics.
Learn about the buy-back policy that all DSA member companies adhere to.
Learn how the “cooling off period” protects consumers from buyer’s remorse.
When recruiting someone into a direct selling opportunity, be honest.
Any claims a direct seller makes about a product must be truthful.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- DSEF & BBB: Will You Have to Pay a 4% Surcharge for Using a Credit Card?By Caitlin Vancas Did you know that every time you make a credit card purchase, […]
- DSEF & BBB: Not All Customer Reviews & Review Sites Are Created EqualBy Myriam Cruz Looking for pre-purchase advice, more and more consumers are turn […]
- DSEF & BBB: Will You Have to Pay a 4% Surcharge for Using a Credit Card?
- DSEF & BBB: Do Your Homework Before Signing Up For Work-At-HomeBy Charles Wood The ability to work from home is an attractive proposition, espe […]
- DSEF & BBB: Navigating New Technology – Why is This Model Better Than That One?By Howard Schwartz I bit the bullet a few weeks ago and went shopping for a tabl […]
- DSEF & BBB: Do Your Homework Before Signing Up For Work-At-Home