- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Circle of Honor
The Direct Selling Education Foundation’s Circle of Honor reads like a Who’s Who of the direct selling industry. Created in 1988, the Circle of Honor recognizes industry leaders, academics, and consumer advocates, who made extraordinary contributions to the foundation through personal efforts, involvement, and commitment to the mission and purpose of DSEF.
Recipients show outstanding service to DSEF through personal participation or substantial contributions, are involved in DSEF activities, and hold respectable stature within the foundation and its constituencies. No candidate will be considered posthumously.
The DSEF Board of Directors’ Executive Committee selects Circle of Honor recipients and presents the awards at the Direct Selling Association’s Annual Meeting.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
From the Blog
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?by Dr. Brenda Cude, College of Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Georgia How much do you—and your children and […]
- The Responsibility of Acting ResponsiblyBy Dr. Lawrence Chonko, the Thomas McMahon Professor in Business Ethics at the University of Texas at Arlington Many […]
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a DifferenceEvery day, direct selling companies and the independent salespeople that represe […]
- DSEF Campus Programs Help Direct Selling Go MainstreamWhile leading academics, labor organizations and policymakers publicly discuss t […]
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a Difference