- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Your Support Matters: Donate to DSEF
Direct Selling Education Foundation promotes awareness of direct selling in a fair marketplace while serving diverse constituencies and organizations on the global stage. DSEF relies on voluntary, tax-deductible contributions to continue its public service work with these constituencies, as well as with the general public. Your support will help continue DSEF’s legacy of support for the important work of its stakeholders while ensuring that direct selling-an industry of opportunity, financial freedom and personal independence-thrives for generations to come.
Two Opportunities for Impact
- Annual Development CampaignDSEF relies on annual, voluntary, tax-deductible contributions to continue its public service work. Your contribution helps ensure that future generations can attribute innovative programs that ensure a fair, ethical and educated marketplace to the visionary efforts of the direct selling industry.
- Capital CampaignThe Direct Selling Education Foundation Capital Campaign “Now More Than Ever” is more than just raising money. The campaign is a collaborative effort of the direct selling community to seize the chance to position the foundation as the leading force for global goodwill on behalf of the industry. By reaching our goal of $18 million, DSEF can do so much more to raise the industry’s prestige while highlighting its contribution to the public good.
Our industry has benefited from the astute vision, diligent work and public service legacy of DSEF. Only you can guarantee that this campaign achieves its promise of ensuring that DSEF will continue its good work well into this century and beyond.
If you would like to get involved in the programs of DSEF please click here.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
From the Blog
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?by Dr. Brenda Cude, College of Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Georgia How much do you—and your children and […]
- The Responsibility of Acting ResponsiblyBy Dr. Lawrence Chonko, the Thomas McMahon Professor in Business Ethics at the University of Texas at Arlington Many […]
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a DifferenceEvery day, direct selling companies and the independent salespeople that represe […]
- DSEF Campus Programs Help Direct Selling Go MainstreamWhile leading academics, labor organizations and policymakers publicly discuss t […]
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a Difference