- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Your Support Matters: Donate to DSEF
Direct Selling Education Foundation promotes awareness of direct selling in a fair marketplace while serving diverse constituencies and organizations on the global stage. DSEF relies on voluntary, tax-deductible contributions to continue its public service work with these constituencies, as well as with the general public. Your support will help continue DSEF’s legacy of support for the important work of its stakeholders while ensuring that direct selling-an industry of opportunity, financial freedom and personal independence-thrives for generations to come.
Two Opportunities for Impact
- Annual Development CampaignDSEF relies on annual, voluntary, tax-deductible contributions to continue its public service work. Your contribution helps ensure that future generations can attribute innovative programs that ensure a fair, ethical and educated marketplace to the visionary efforts of the direct selling industry.
- Capital CampaignThe Direct Selling Education Foundation Capital Campaign “Now More Than Ever” is more than just raising money. The campaign is a collaborative effort of the direct selling community to seize the chance to position the foundation as the leading force for global goodwill on behalf of the industry. By reaching our goal of $18 million, DSEF can do so much more to raise the industry’s prestige while highlighting its contribution to the public good.
Our industry has benefited from the astute vision, diligent work and public service legacy of DSEF. Only you can guarantee that this campaign achieves its promise of ensuring that DSEF will continue its good work well into this century and beyond.
If you would like to get involved in the programs of DSEF please click here.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- Here’s What to Do if You Don’t Have a Business PlanWhether you are just starting a small business or you are looking to reinvent yo […]
- Using Facebook Ads to Build Holiday BusinessFacebook Ads can be a powerful tool in helping you build business during the hol […]
- Here’s What to Do if You Don’t Have a Business Plan