- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
What We Do
As the goodwill ambassador of the direct selling industry, DSEF proudly provides and supports programming to engage, educate and empower consumers. We partner with consumer advocates, educators and public policy leaders to keep consumers informed and to ensure their voices are heard throughout the global marketplace.
DSEF supports research and education programs that are expanding knowledge and understanding of the fundamental principles of direct selling.
Welcome to the Direct Selling Education Foundation’s Ethics Program. Here you’ll find a series of informative videos that explain the Direct Selling Association’s Code of Ethics, which is the cornerstone of DSEF’s commitment to ethical business practices and consumer service.
Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative
The Direct Selling Education Foundation’s Women’s Initiative promotes personal leadership skills and entrepreneurial thinking, which allows women to maximize their contributions to the success of organizations, endeavors and communities.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- Here’s What to Do if You Don’t Have a Business PlanWhether you are just starting a small business or you are looking to reinvent yo […]
- Using Facebook Ads to Build Holiday BusinessFacebook Ads can be a powerful tool in helping you build business during the hol […]
- Here’s What to Do if You Don’t Have a Business Plan