- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
What We Do
As the goodwill ambassador of the direct selling industry, DSEF proudly provides and supports programming to engage, educate and empower consumers. We partner with consumer advocates, educators and public policy leaders to keep consumers informed and to ensure their voices are heard throughout the global marketplace.
DSEF supports research and education programs that are expanding knowledge and understanding of the fundamental principles of direct selling.
Welcome to the Direct Selling Education Foundation’s Ethics Program. Here you’ll find a series of informative videos that explain the Direct Selling Association’s Code of Ethics, which is the cornerstone of DSEF’s commitment to ethical business practices and consumer service.
Direct Selling Entrepreneur Program
The Direct Selling Entrepreneur Program (DSEP) brings the world of direct selling together with the community college entrepreneurship environment to increase the number and scope of self-employment opportunities across the country.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
From the Blog
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?by Dr. Brenda Cude, College of Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Georgia How much do you—and your children and […]
- The Responsibility of Acting ResponsiblyBy Dr. Lawrence Chonko, the Thomas McMahon Professor in Business Ethics at the University of Texas at Arlington Many […]
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a DifferenceEvery day, direct selling companies and the independent salespeople that represe […]
- DSEF Campus Programs Help Direct Selling Go MainstreamWhile leading academics, labor organizations and policymakers publicly discuss t […]
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a Difference