- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
What We Do
As the goodwill ambassador of the direct selling industry, DSEF proudly provides and supports programming to engage, educate and empower consumers. We partner with consumer advocates, educators and public policy leaders to keep consumers informed and to ensure their voices are heard throughout the global marketplace.
DSEF supports research and education programs that are expanding knowledge and understanding of the fundamental principles of direct selling.
Welcome to the Direct Selling Education Foundation’s Ethics Program. Here you’ll find a series of informative videos that explain the Direct Selling Association’s Code of Ethics, which is the cornerstone of DSEF’s commitment to ethical business practices and consumer service.
Direct Selling Entrepreneur Program
The Direct Selling Entrepreneur Program (DSEP) brings the world of direct selling together with the community college entrepreneurship environment to increase the number and scope of self-employment opportunities across the country.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Donors Make a Difference: Britney Vickery, CEO, Initials, Inc:DSEF’s programs and partnerships would not be possible without the support and e […]
- Premier Designs’ Bob Bolander Gives Students Insider’s View of Direct SellingFor decades, DSEF has held Campus Events at colleges and universities across the […]
- Donors Make a Difference: Britney Vickery, CEO, Initials, Inc:
- Establishing an Effective Work Routine for SuccessDealing with the unexpected comes with the territory of being a direct seller, b […]
- Easy Ways to Build Great Habits For Success“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” This state […]
- Establishing an Effective Work Routine for Success