- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Ocean Beach Cleanup
More than 90 top executives from some of America’s largest direct selling companies spent the morning of June 6, 2010, cleaning up debris on Ocean Beach, a popular stretch of coastline near San Francisco. In addition to generously donating their time, a portion of their $100 event registration fee was donated to the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy.
“By rolling up their sleeves and pitching in to help clean up Ocean Beach, these direct selling executives demonstrated the deep commitment to corporate social responsibility shared by our entire industry,” said Charles L. Orr, DSEF Executive Director.
Leaders from the following companies participated: 4Life Research, ACN, Anaheim & Orange County CVB, Association of Women’s Business Centers, Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority, Avon Products, Bank of America Merchant Services, Captain Tortue Group, CareerBuilders, Carico International, Celadon Road, Celebrating Home, Cognis, Creative Memories, CUTCO/Vector Marketing Corporation, DSEF, DSM Nutritional Products, Fionda, Florida Gulf Coast University, Gardere Wynne Sewell, Gaylord Hotels, Hilton Luxury Brands, Immunotec Inc., Luce & Associates, MaCher USA, Mannatech, Inc., Mary Kay Inc., National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators, Ovation Global DMC, Oxyfresh.com, Quarles & Brady, Red Ventures, Shaklee, Solaraja Persada Jaya (Prime & First Indonesia), Soul Purpose, St. Joseph’s University, SUCCESS Foundation, Take Shape for Life, Team National, Thatcher Technology Group, The Kirby Company, The Pampered Chef, The Southwestern Company, University of Louisville, USANA, Vantel Pearls in the Oyster, Wakefield Talabisco and WineShop At Home. Also pitching in were Joan Bernardo, Andy Fekete, Jerry Heffel and Carol Stitt.
“It’s an honor to participate in DSEF activities because each one is designed to educate the public through good works,” said Calvin Jolley, Vice President of Communications, 4Life Research. “And like Ocean Beach Clean Up in San Francisco, DSEF activities are always a whole lot of fun.”
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- DSEF to Host Multi-Industry Panel on Self-RegulationAs consumer expectations for transparency and corporate responsibility continue […]
- DSEF Creates Consumer Toolkit for National Consumer Protection WeekEach year in March the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and its partner organizati […]
- DSEF to Host Multi-Industry Panel on Self-Regulation
- National Consumer Protection Week Contest 2015 – Friday!It’s National Consumer Protection Week! Direct Selling Association member compan […]
- National Consumer Protection Week Contest 2015 – Thursday!It’s National Consumer Protection Week! Direct Selling Association member compan […]
- National Consumer Protection Week Contest 2015 – Friday!