- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Ocean Beach Cleanup
More than 90 top executives from some of America’s largest direct selling companies spent the morning of June 6, 2010, cleaning up debris on Ocean Beach, a popular stretch of coastline near San Francisco. In addition to generously donating their time, a portion of their $100 event registration fee was donated to the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy.
“By rolling up their sleeves and pitching in to help clean up Ocean Beach, these direct selling executives demonstrated the deep commitment to corporate social responsibility shared by our entire industry,” said Charles L. Orr, DSEF Executive Director.
Leaders from the following companies participated: 4Life Research, ACN, Anaheim & Orange County CVB, Association of Women’s Business Centers, Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority, Avon Products, Bank of America Merchant Services, Captain Tortue Group, CareerBuilders, Carico International, Celadon Road, Celebrating Home, Cognis, Creative Memories, CUTCO/Vector Marketing Corporation, DSEF, DSM Nutritional Products, Fionda, Florida Gulf Coast University, Gardere Wynne Sewell, Gaylord Hotels, Hilton Luxury Brands, Immunotec Inc., Luce & Associates, MaCher USA, Mannatech, Inc., Mary Kay Inc., National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators, Ovation Global DMC, Oxyfresh.com, Quarles & Brady, Red Ventures, Shaklee, Solaraja Persada Jaya (Prime & First Indonesia), Soul Purpose, St. Joseph’s University, SUCCESS Foundation, Take Shape for Life, Team National, Thatcher Technology Group, The Kirby Company, The Pampered Chef, The Southwestern Company, University of Louisville, USANA, Vantel Pearls in the Oyster, Wakefield Talabisco and WineShop At Home. Also pitching in were Joan Bernardo, Andy Fekete, Jerry Heffel and Carol Stitt.
“It’s an honor to participate in DSEF activities because each one is designed to educate the public through good works,” said Calvin Jolley, Vice President of Communications, 4Life Research. “And like Ocean Beach Clean Up in San Francisco, DSEF activities are always a whole lot of fun.”
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 5)UPDATE: Big congratulations to our Friday winner: Jaime Tucker! In answer to ou […]
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 4)UPDATE: Big congratulations to our Thursday winner: Tammy van Dongen! In answer […]
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 5)
Add Widgets (Secondary Sidebar)
This is your Secondary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Secondary Sidebar area.