- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Credit Union National Association (CUNA)
DSEF and the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) share a common goal: to empower consumers.
That’s why DSEF and CUNA have joined forces to create timely and valuable resources that small business owners, particularly those involved in direct selling, can use to make wise fiscal decisions and to achieve their financial goals.
These resources include up-to-date and relevant personal finance articles and online tools that help business owners improve their financial literacy in order to better manage their businesses. DSA member companies can share these resources with their salesforces, employees and family members.
CUNA is the premier national trade association serving 90 percent of America’s 8,500 credit unions, which are owned by over 90 million consumer members. It is a not-for-profit trade group that is governed by volunteer directors elected by their credit union peers. CUNA provides many services to credit unions, including representation, information, public relations, continuing professional education and business development. For more information on CUNA, visit www.cuna.org.
Browse our free financial education resources:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)