- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
National Consumer Protection Week
For 15 years, DSEF has partnered with the Federal Trade Commission during National Consumer Protection Week (NCPW) to empower consumers nationwide to take full advantage of their rights and make better-informed decisions.
Each year we offer educational events and provide resources that encourage and inform consumers. Visit our NCPW 2013 web page to find a variety of free resources on common consumer issues such as banking, credit, identity theft and much more.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- Here’s What to Do if You Don’t Have a Business PlanWhether you are just starting a small business or you are looking to reinvent yo […]
- Using Facebook Ads to Build Holiday BusinessFacebook Ads can be a powerful tool in helping you build business during the hol […]
- Here’s What to Do if You Don’t Have a Business Plan