- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
National Consumer Protection Week
For 15 years, DSEF has partnered with the Federal Trade Commission during National Consumer Protection Week (NCPW) to empower consumers nationwide to take full advantage of their rights and make better-informed decisions.
Each year we offer educational events and provide resources that encourage and inform consumers. Visit our NCPW 2014 web page to find a variety of free resources on common consumer issues such as banking, credit, identity theft and much more.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- Six Telltale Signs You Found a LeaderSurrounding yourself with successful people plays a large role in your business […]
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 5)UPDATE: Big congratulations to our Friday winner: Jaime Tucker! In answer to ou […]
- Six Telltale Signs You Found a Leader
Add Widgets (Secondary Sidebar)
This is your Secondary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Secondary Sidebar area.