- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
We commission academic research and sponsor campus programs in the fields of marketing and entrepreneurship. These efforts provide insights into the latest direct selling trends, offer solutions for better business, and help prepare the next generation of industry leaders.
Read below about our active direct selling research projects, browse our research and case study archives to learn about what we’re doing with university campuses across the country.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- Six Telltale Signs You Found a LeaderSurrounding yourself with successful people plays a large role in your business […]
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 5)UPDATE: Big congratulations to our Friday winner: Jaime Tucker! In answer to ou […]
- Six Telltale Signs You Found a Leader
Add Widgets (Secondary Sidebar)
This is your Secondary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Secondary Sidebar area.