- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Since 1989, DSEF’s Direct Selling Days on Campus program has been bringing senior direct selling executives to university campuses for two days of teaching at the undergraduate and graduate level.
We reach out to marketing and entrepreneurial students in order to provide these future business leaders with insights into direct selling as an industry and as channel of distribution.
Dozens of universities have participated in Direct Selling Days on Campus, including:
- University of Texas at Austin
- Baylor University
- San Diego State University
- California State University at Los Angeles
- California State University at Fullerton
- University of Missouri at Columbia
- University of Alabama
- University of Central Florida
- Oklahoma State University
- California State University at San Bernardino
- University of Oregon
- University of Louisville
- Texas Christian University
- Grand Valley State University
- Northeastern University
- Brigham Young University
- Rollins College
- Missouri State University
- University of Tampa
- University of South Florida
- University of North Carolina Greensboro
For more information about the DSEF Direct Selling Days on Campus program, please contact Tamara Ingram, program manager, at (202) 416-6402 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Experience of Lifetime Auction Sets DSEF Fundraising RecordAt this year DSA’s Annual Meeting, the Gala Celebration on June 2, held some ext […]
- Elizabeth Owen Newest Member of DSEF’s Circle of HonorIn 1988, DSEF created the Circle of Honor award to recognize individuals who mak […]
- Experience of Lifetime Auction Sets DSEF Fundraising Record