- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
DSEF is proud to partner with the Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB) to spread our mutual message of ethics and trust in the marketplace. CBBB is the network hub for BBBs in the United States and Canada. Like the Better Business Bureau, CBBB is dedicated to fostering honest and responsive relationships between businesses and consumers, instilling consumer confidence and contributing to a trustworthy marketplace for all.
For nearly 40 years, partnerships with organizations like CBBB serve to support DSEF in its role as Goodwill Ambassador for the direct selling industry. DSEF’s work with key stakeholders in business, government, consumer advocacy, and education allows the foundation to fulfill its mission of advancing the direct selling industry’s support of consumer rights and protection, education about the industry, ethical leadership and individual economic empowerment.
For more information about CBBB, visit http://www.bbb.org/us/ or download the free ebook, Working Effectively with the Better Business Bureau.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
From the Blog
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?by Dr. Brenda Cude, College of Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Georgia How much do you—and your children and […]
- The Responsibility of Acting ResponsiblyBy Dr. Lawrence Chonko, the Thomas McMahon Professor in Business Ethics at the University of Texas at Arlington Many […]
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a DifferenceEvery day, direct selling companies and the independent salespeople that represe […]
- DSEF Campus Programs Help Direct Selling Go MainstreamWhile leading academics, labor organizations and policymakers publicly discuss t […]
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a Difference