- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
DSEF is proud to partner with the Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB) to spread our mutual message of ethics and trust in the marketplace. CBBB is the network hub for BBBs in the United States and Canada. Like the Better Business Bureau, CBBB is dedicated to fostering honest and responsive relationships between businesses and consumers, instilling consumer confidence and contributing to a trustworthy marketplace for all.
For nearly 40 years, partnerships with organizations like CBBB serve to support DSEF in its role as Goodwill Ambassador for the direct selling industry. DSEF’s work with key stakeholders in business, government, consumer advocacy, and education allows the foundation to fulfill its mission of advancing the direct selling industry’s support of consumer rights and protection, education about the industry, ethical leadership and individual economic empowerment.
For more information about CBBB, visit http://www.bbb.org/us/ or download the free ebook, Working Effectively with the Better Business Bureau.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- Six Telltale Signs You Found a LeaderSurrounding yourself with successful people plays a large role in your business […]
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 5)UPDATE: Big congratulations to our Friday winner: Jaime Tucker! In answer to ou […]
- Six Telltale Signs You Found a Leader
Add Widgets (Secondary Sidebar)
This is your Secondary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Secondary Sidebar area.