- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative
The Direct Selling Education Foundation’s Women’s Initiative promotes personal leadership skills and entrepreneurial thinking, which allows women to maximize their contributions to the success of organizations, endeavors and communities.
DSEF collaborates with women’s entrepreneurship organizations and develops programs that teach self-esteem and business literacy, while highlighting direct selling as a low-risk, low-cost entry into the entrepreneurial system. To learn more about DSEF’s contributions to the women’s entrepreneurial community, click on our programs below.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- Six Telltale Signs You Found a LeaderSurrounding yourself with successful people plays a large role in your business […]
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 5)UPDATE: Big congratulations to our Friday winner: Jaime Tucker! In answer to ou […]
- Six Telltale Signs You Found a Leader
Add Widgets (Secondary Sidebar)
This is your Secondary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Secondary Sidebar area.