- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Welcome to the Direct Selling Education Foundation’s Ethics Program. Here you’ll find a series of informative videos that explain the Direct Selling Association’s Code of Ethics, which is the cornerstone of the direct selling industry’s commitment to ethical business practices and consumer protection.
Ethical conduct is at the heart of good business decisions and these videos demonstrate this premise to consumers, entrepreneurs, direct selling executives, educators and public policy officials. Abiding by DSA’s Code of Ethics protects both the interest of consumers and sellers.
To learn more about direct selling ethics, please visit Direct Selling 411.
Ethics Initiative Videos
What is direct selling? Let us show you what an ethical opportunity is all about!
What is direct selling? (en Español)
Learn more about what the code is, and why ethical companies comply.
Any claims a direct seller makes about a product must be truthful.
Ethics Initiative Videos
Meet a direct seller who is learning to navigate the DSA’s Code of Ethics.
Learn about the buy-back policy that all DSA member companies adhere to.
Learn how the “cooling off period” protects consumers from buyer’s remorse.
When recruiting someone into a direct selling opportunity, be honest.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Donors Make a Difference: Britney Vickery, CEO, Initials, Inc:DSEF’s programs and partnerships would not be possible without the support and e […]
- Premier Designs’ Bob Bolander Gives Students Insider’s View of Direct SellingFor decades, DSEF has held Campus Events at colleges and universities across the […]
- Donors Make a Difference: Britney Vickery, CEO, Initials, Inc:
- Establishing an Effective Work Routine for SuccessDealing with the unexpected comes with the territory of being a direct seller, b […]
- Easy Ways to Build Great Habits For Success“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” This state […]
- Establishing an Effective Work Routine for Success