- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
Welcome to the Direct Selling Education Foundation’s Ethics Program. Here you’ll find a series of informative videos that explain the Direct Selling Association’s Code of Ethics, which is the cornerstone of the direct selling industry’s commitment to ethical business practices and consumer protection.
Ethical conduct is at the heart of good business decisions and these videos demonstrate this premise to consumers, entrepreneurs, direct selling executives, educators and public policy officials. Abiding by DSA’s Code of Ethics protects both the interest of consumers and sellers.
To learn more about direct selling ethics, please visit Direct Selling 411.
Ethics Initiative Videos
What is direct selling? Let us show you what an ethical opportunity is all about!
What is direct selling? (en Español)
Learn more about what the code is, and why ethical companies comply.
Any claims a direct seller makes about a product must be truthful.
Ethics Initiative Videos
Meet a direct seller who is learning to navigate the DSA’s Code of Ethics.
Learn about the buy-back policy that all DSA member companies adhere to.
Learn how the “cooling off period” protects consumers from buyer’s remorse.
When recruiting someone into a direct selling opportunity, be honest.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
From the Blog
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?by Dr. Brenda Cude, College of Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Georgia How much do you—and your children and […]
- The Responsibility of Acting ResponsiblyBy Dr. Lawrence Chonko, the Thomas McMahon Professor in Business Ethics at the University of Texas at Arlington Many […]
- What’s YOUR Financial IQ?
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a DifferenceEvery day, direct selling companies and the independent salespeople that represe […]
- DSEF Campus Programs Help Direct Selling Go MainstreamWhile leading academics, labor organizations and policymakers publicly discuss t […]
- Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility: We Can Make a Difference