- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
As the goodwill ambassador of the direct selling industry, DSEF proudly provides and supports programming to engage, educate and empower consumers. We partner with consumer advocates, educators and public policy leaders to keep consumers informed and to ensure their voices are heard throughout the global marketplace.
Our programs help build a broader understanding of direct selling’s:
- channel of distribution,
- wide variety of products, and
- significant earnings opportunities.
DSEF also actively promotes ethical direct selling business practices and corporate social responsibility, and provides resources to help consumers improve financial literacy.
Learn about our global programs supporting consumer welfare below.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- Here’s What to Do if You Don’t Have a Business PlanWhether you are just starting a small business or you are looking to reinvent yo […]
- Using Facebook Ads to Build Holiday BusinessFacebook Ads can be a powerful tool in helping you build business during the hol […]
- Here’s What to Do if You Don’t Have a Business Plan