- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
As the goodwill ambassador of the direct selling industry, DSEF proudly provides and supports programming to engage, educate and empower consumers. We partner with consumer advocates, educators and public policy leaders to keep consumers informed and to ensure their voices are heard throughout the global marketplace.
Our programs help build a broader understanding of direct selling’s:
- channel of distribution,
- wide variety of products, and
- significant earnings opportunities.
DSEF also actively promotes ethical direct selling business practices and corporate social responsibility, and provides resources to help consumers improve financial literacy.
Learn about our global programs supporting consumer welfare below.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- Experience of Lifetime Auction Sets DSEF Fundraising RecordAt this year DSA’s Annual Meeting, the Gala Celebration on June 2, held some ext […]
- Elizabeth Owen Newest Member of DSEF’s Circle of HonorIn 1988, DSEF created the Circle of Honor award to recognize individuals who mak […]
- Experience of Lifetime Auction Sets DSEF Fundraising Record