- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
As the goodwill ambassador of the direct selling industry, DSEF proudly provides and supports programming to engage, educate and empower consumers. We partner with consumer advocates, educators and public policy leaders to keep consumers informed and to ensure their voices are heard throughout the global marketplace.
Our programs help build a broader understanding of direct selling’s:
- channel of distribution,
- wide variety of products, and
- significant earnings opportunities.
DSEF also actively promotes ethical direct selling business practices and corporate social responsibility, and provides resources to help consumers improve financial literacy.
Learn about our global programs supporting consumer welfare below.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- DSEF & BBB: Will You Have to Pay a 4% Surcharge for Using a Credit Card?By Caitlin Vancas Did you know that every time you make a credit card purchase, […]
- DSEF & BBB: Not All Customer Reviews & Review Sites Are Created EqualBy Myriam Cruz Looking for pre-purchase advice, more and more consumers are turn […]
- DSEF & BBB: Will You Have to Pay a 4% Surcharge for Using a Credit Card?