- What We Do
- About Us
- Get Involved
As the goodwill ambassador of the direct selling industry, DSEF proudly provides and supports programming to engage, educate and empower consumers. We partner with consumer advocates, educators and public policy leaders to keep consumers informed and to ensure their voices are heard throughout the global marketplace.
Our programs help build a broader understanding of direct selling’s:
- channel of distribution,
- wide variety of products, and
- significant earnings opportunities.
DSEF also actively promotes ethical direct selling business practices and corporate social responsibility, and provides resources to help consumers improve financial literacy.
Learn about our global programs supporting consumer welfare below.
To keep up with the latest DSEF news, sign up for our monthly newsletter.
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda FerrellDSEF’s Board of Directors brings to the Foundation a wealth of experience and ex […]
- Tools You Can Use: Research and Case Study ArchivesAs a business owner, you probably already know the value of research and case st […]
- On Board with DSEF: Dr. Linda Ferrell
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 5)It’s the 5th and final day of our National Consumer Protection Week (NCPW) celeb […]
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 4)UPDATE: Big congratulations to our Thursday winner: Tammy van Dongen! In answer […]
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014 Contest (Day 5)
Add Widgets (Secondary Sidebar)
This is your Secondary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Secondary Sidebar area.